Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

martes, noviembre 28, 2006

The Music of Dick Two Ton Baker

Bloop Bleep
Chattanoogie
Chick-a-Biddy Boogie
Chinatown, My Chinatown
A Chocolate Sundae on a Saturday Night
Civilization
Clink Clank (in My Piggy Bank)
I Like Stinky Cheese
I Like You, You're Silly / Polly Wolly Doodle
I'm a Little Weenie
I'm a Lonely Little Petunia in an Onion Patch
I've Got Tears in My Ears
Love Medley
Managua, Nicaragua
(I'm Afraid to Marry) Marietta
Music! Music! Music!
Near You
No Beer in Heaven!
Please Say Goodnight to the Guy, Irene
Rickety Rickshaw Man
Roll the Patrol
Satin Doll
Soup Song / Eachy Peachy Pie
Sunflower
The Thing
Too Fat Polka
Why Fall in Love with a Stranger
Zip-a-Dee Doo-Dah

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Posts mas Sexys